There are so many blogs all over the internet and my voice is just one of the many. I don't expect people to read this regularly but it's a good way to keep track of how I spend my time and a good way for me to share my thoughts without doing a one liner on my facebook status. I highly doubt I will use this on a regular basis but I hope to do this every once in a while. On my blog I'm just going to share events in my life, my taste in music, critique of products and movies, maybe some helpful tips for people, or just comments on the world.
As a person that has grown up overseas with many different life experiences, I think my story will be unique. I think I do have some cool things to say and maybe people will listen... or I guess, read.
This is Amelie
Over and out...
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
ReplyDelete